The school runs a very successful Breakfast Club for EYFS, KS1 & KS2 in the Infant School building.
The club is exclusively for St Ursula's pupils.
Breakfast club opens 7.30am – 8.45am
Cost is £3 per session payable online using the SchoolComms/School Gateway App
- School Gateway is available from the App Store or Google Play
- Or you can login to SchoolComms by clicking here
- Once registered all payments to the school can be made online
- A parent/guardian must bring the child/children to Breakfast club
- It is your responsibility to make sure your child’s payment is in credit at all times for Breakfast club
With effect from Monday 3rd February, the only way to ensure that your child has a place reserved in our Breakfast Club is by using the Schoolcomms/Schoolgateway booking system. You will be required to book by 2.00pm the previous day. All payments must be made using this system also.
If you have not pre-booked your child you will be required to pay £5.00, rather than the normal £3.00 per session, and then there is no guarantee that they will be able to stay for a session, as it may already be full. The reason for limiting the numbers is due to the capacity of the school hall and the staff/child ratio.
Breakfast Club offer a variety of breakfast choices including grilled bacon (sandwich/roll), scrambled egg, beans (with or without sausages), bagel, toast, jam, honey as well as various cereals.
Once your child has finished their breakfast, they will then have time to socialise and play games, or they can sit and colour/draw. At 8.45am, they are escorted to their respective classrooms (older children are handed over over to a KS2 member of staff).