It is around this time of the year that St Ursula’s Catholic Primary School would invite prospective parents and carers into school for a tour of our Nursery and Reception facilities. Unfortunately, due to the school’s COVID-19 Control Plan it will not be possible for this to happen this year.
It is important that we still have the opportunity to share with you what we have to offer as a school and therefore below you will find a PowerPoint that includes a welcome message from the Headteacher and important information that would usually be shared on the tours. These tours are now being shared virtually.
Usually parents would have an opportunity to ask further questions and we have provided a list of frequently asked questions and answers in the Links section at the bottom of this page. We hope this information helps you in making your decision. (If you experience difficulty opening any of the visuals please try with Google Chrome)
Welcome to Nursery Tour
Reception Classrooms Tour
Reception Playground Tour
Please contact the EYFS School Office for details about an Supplementary Information Form (SIF) on 01708 345200 or print it from the LINKs section below.
The SIF and the necessary documentation MUST be completed and submitted to the school before the closing date below.
Copies of the following must be submitted with the Supplementary Information Form:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Certificate of Catholic Practice from Parish Priest which MUST be completed before the deadline date (only Reception applicants)
- A copy of the mass card (only Reception applicants)
- Proof of your address (utility or council tax bill dated within the previous 3 months)
All documents will be verified and you will be contacted if necessary.
• Reception Applications close on 15th of January 2022.
• Nursery Applications close on 10th of February, 2022.
Parents applying for a place in Reception are also required to apply online to the Local Authority. You must apply via Havering eAdmissions. Even if your child has a brother or sister that attends the school, or your child attends the Nursery attached to the school, you will still need to apply for a place in Reception.
For more information please contact the School Admissions Team by clicking on one of the following:
- Online Enquiry Form (preferred method)
- Webchat (use the ‘chat live with us’ function in the bottom right of the screen)
- Phone 01708 434600 (lines are open Mon-Fri, 12-5pm)