The fundamental point that we should all remember is that this is our school and it is a Christian community. We should act with consideration towards others and we should bear in mind that the rules are there to make things easier for all of us. We are delighted to share with you our new and improved ‘Values’ and ‘Code of Conduct’:
5 Star Code of Conduct
- To have faith and let God be our guide
- To respect our school and our planet
- To show kindness to everyone through our actions
- To be loyal, honest and understanding of others
- To keep trying our best - Never give up!
Our new code of conduct will serve to establish expectations of our pupils at St Ursula’s Catholic Primary School, channelling positive behaviour of all students.